Mid-30s Single: Activities?

SingleCruzer34

You really should do one of the big Mayan ruins tours....either Uxmal or Chichen Itza. Both are amazing and you will be amazed at how big the ruins are in each case. Lots of walking and fantastic tour guides.

Both are all day excursions thru the ship, with lunch included. Really fun, excellent tours.

The Silcer Beach Club in Progreso is about 14 blocks (a mile or so) east of where the shuttle buses drop you on Calle 21 (the east-west street) and Calle 46. I have never been there, but it always looks busy on cruise ship days. I would not pre book an excursion, because it can be windy and cool along the beach. A cool, windy day on the beach might mean great weather for an inland excursion like Uxmal or Merida.

The Silcer Beach Club in Progreso is about 14 blocks (a mile or so) east of where the shuttle buses drop you on Calle 21 (the east-west street) and Calle 46. I have never been there, but it always looks busy on cruise ship days. I would not pre book an excursion, because it can be windy and cool along the beach. A cool, windy day on the beach might mean great weather for an inland excursion like Uxmal or Merida.

I appreciate the suggestions!