Havana Cabin

SoftballMom8

I just booked my hubby and I a Havana Cabin on the Vista for Jan 11th - 18th 2020. This will be our first time on the Vista. Can some one PLEASE tell me some pros and cons of this ship?? I have seen photos and a few videos but I would like some feed back from someone that been on it. I have been on the Breeze twice. The last time that I was on the Breeze my family and I had some major issues with some people on board.

i went on the vista last January and we had a Havana inside stateroom. we loved it! when you have access to the Havana pool area it is almost like a totally different cruise compared to if you don't have the access. there are plenty of chairs and loungers available at all times even on sea days. there are hardly any people in the pool or the 2 hot tubs during the day. you get to know the other cruisers in the Havana pool area because you see them every day. i also liked the rest of the ship including the thrill theater and the sky ride and the rope course. the only downside of the Havana area is that it was so great we didn't see much of the rest of the ship because we just hung out there all day and relaxed.