Xbox on the oasis?

We just booked the OASIS of the seas.

I was just wondering if the Voyagers club had Xbox's!

My 10 year old is really into playing video games and

he was curious. I did see they are available in the teen

club so I just wanted to check for him because he was

asking and I spent awhile getting lost in the good

abyss and came up empty ;p;p;p;p;p;p!

Thank you in advance!

From my previous cruise I think not. I sure wish though. We did Disney a couple years ago and RCI would do great if they took a page from their book as far as kids programs go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My kids have only ever cruised Disney, so I am worried about them being disappointed with the RCCL kids club.

My kids LOVE Disney Cruise Line and my daughter does find the kids club boring on RCI. Hopefully on Allure this Fall she will find it better. My two boys have no interest in kids clubs on DCL or RCI!

We just returned from Oasis (Feb 18-25) Western Caribbean cruise - my 13 yr old son says no X-box on the ship. He says the "living room" for the teens (13-17) had some arcade style games, but no X-box. Plus the arcades do not have X-boxes.

He was still quite busy on the ship. Take them to the teen meet and greet on the first night, and your son will identify some peers for the rest of the cruise. The ship has some staff and activities for the age group and gender. My daughter - 15 went to the room, as well, but just hung out with other girls. My son played basketball, dodge ball, scavenger hunts - and came back with a couple of "medals" from RCI. They had breakfast and dinner with us nightly, but the rest of the days they were out with friends until 11 PM. They have stayed in contact with their new friends.

• 4 weeks later...
We just returned from Oasis (Feb 18-25) Western Caribbean cruise - my 13 yr old son says no X-box on the ship. He says the "living room" for the teens (13-17) had some arcade style games, but no X-box. Plus the arcades do not have X-boxes.

He was still quite busy on the ship. Take them to the teen meet and greet on the first night, and your son will identify some peers for the rest of the cruise. The ship has some staff and activities for the age group and gender. My daughter - 15 went to the room, as well, but just hung out with other girls. My son played basketball, dodge ball, scavenger hunts - and came back with a couple of "medals" from RCI. They had breakfast and dinner with us nightly, but the rest of the days they were out with friends until 11 PM. They have stayed in contact with their new friends.

Perfect thank you for your helpful reply! I will keep an eye out for that meet and greet!