RCCL Stock Ownership Question

If you own at least 100 shares of RCI stock, you may qualify for OBC. How much depends on the length of the cruise, and the shareholders OBC benefit is often not combinable with other OBCs or offers you may already have for a particular cruise. I have qualified about half the times I've submitted a request. At the current share price, it may/may not be worth the investment, up to you to decide. Also good for Celebrity and Azamara cruises, Royal's sister companies. Go here for more information:

http://www.rclcorporate.com/investors/?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

Edited by CapeCoralCruiser

I've heard that if you own Royal Caribbean stock you can get a small discount on their cruises. Any truth to the rumor?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

Not a rumor.

Check out this link http://www.rclcorporate.com/investors/shareholder-benefit/ what the link doesn't state is that it's not combinable with most other promotions so you need . Being that the shareholder benefit is no combinable most of the time, IMO one should consider if purchasing the stock makes sense to ones overall investment decision not to buy it solely for the shareholder benefits but that my opinion.

Shareholders discount .

• $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.
  • $200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 10 to 13 nights.
  • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 9 nights.
  • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.
  • Applicable on any eligible Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises sailings. (excludes any charter sailings or Celebrity Xpeditions sailings)

Edited by xxoocruiser

The first few cruises without OBC we were able to get the shareholders OBC but lately we have been denied. For our cruise next week with only the C&A discount and typical BOGO sale we were denied. My husband sent a message asking for an explanation but haven’t heard from them yet.

Apparently, if you received OBC we got the difference, if any, but this cruise no previous OBC, but still denied. Oh well, still a good investment for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums