Oasis of the seas review march 11-18

Wow, we were on the ship in January and also didn't notice any of the stains etc. I'm sorry but when I read you thread I feel like the ship is in total disrepair. That is definitely not the case unless its gone downhill real quick. Maybe these stains were just in one area of the stairwell? I used the stairs a lot and honestly, never saw anything like this. I did a live review with lots of pics, check them out, maybe I'm just not as critical.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2581509

Thanks for the review OP.

We love the Oasis and will be back in a few weeks. I can’t understand how posters can say that they don’t notice the bad carpets, Windjammer tables, etc. We noticed the worn/faded/stained hallways and tired Windjammer a year ago. Like I said, we love the Oasis and continue to sail on her, but even a year ago the ship was looking a little tired. Luckily for us, Port Canaveral is an easy drive and the ship still takes us to beautiful islands.

I will say one of the stains on the carpet was me on deck 7. They put new carpet in the hall way all afternoon. About 2 hours after they were done I came around the corner and someone was coming the other way and my Guinness went flying onto the carpet. [emoji47]

Sent from my iPad using Forums