Amber Cove waterfalls

rlkubi

are you looking to do 7 waterfalls? (this is what the ships excursions usually do).

12 waterfalls

or 27 waterfalls?

27 waterfalls is listed as hiking up the mountain for over a half hour.

We are doing this trip this week and can let you know what its like

That’s tough to answer. I just did all 27 with my family two weeks ago. DH and I are 35 and we have two teens and a nine year old. We are all in very good shape. I do about 30 minutes of intense exercise almost every day, lots of cardio, and I found the 45 minute hike to the top of #27 to be a great workout, probably more so than my T25 exercise routine. It’s all uphill, so my heart was pumping.

I wouldn’t discount this excursion because of your age or weight, but I would ask, are you pretty active? As long as you can handle the cardio that comes with the climb, you should do okay, especially if you stick with only 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We just got back from doing all 27. I agree with the above poster. You need to be in at least average shape to get to top. And you need to be able to climb/scoot around rocks.

I am in at least average shape and am not worried about the climb, I am more worried about chickening out. lol I am taking my daughter on her first cruise March 2019 and she really wants to do this. She will be 15 at the time. I am not very adventurous and am worried I wont want to jump. Is there a way around on all of them or at least lower areas to jump from? I am looking at booking with Iguana Mama and just doing the 12 waterfalls, which someone told me are the highest???

Any thoughts on someone who might chicken out? lol