Blue Lagoon Sea Lion Encounter in Nassau - Booking Question

Hi!

I found the Sea Lion Encounter directly through Blue Lagoon Island but it says if we are with a certain cruise line we have to book with them.

It's $40 more pp with the cruise line (with the current discount they're running). Do they actually know the difference if we book directly?

Is transportation an issue? The cruise one notes taking a ferry there, but I assume you can take that either way to get there and back?

Royal's description page doesn't even say it includes transportation to the ferry terminal, so I am confused.

Thanks!

Edited by chicy724

Oh, I see.

Do we have to get a taxi to the ferry terminal, and then go to Blue Lagoon on the ferry?

I assume if we book through RCL they arrange the taxi?

But if we were on our own, it is easy enough to get a taxi to the ferry terminal, correct?

We did this excursion last October. The ferry is very close to the ship. I’m pretty sure you can’t take the ferry on your own. They walk you as a group from the ship. The excursion itself was a blast. We loved the sea lions! The pictures are a little pricey but totally worth it. After the excursion you can stay at the beach that is there if you want. They will tell you the different times that the ferry will pick you up.