Pearls of Wisdom- A blogger's review of the NCL Pearl (Tips, Tricks, Pics & Insights)

toosaxykk

Thanks for a great review, Kellie.

One question in regards to people "reserving" pool chairs! Do crew members come around after 30 min. & remove towels, etc. to free up any chairs like they do on some of the other ships? This is one thing that really annoys me, some people don't know how to follow the rules !

Thanks for a great review, Kellie.

One question in regards to people "reserving" pool chairs! Do crew members come around after 30 min. & remove towels, etc. to free up any chairs like they do on some of the other ships? This is one thing that really annoys me, some people don't know how to follow the rules !

Sorry for the delay in replying but thanks for following along!

Funny thing happened... We noticed the crew picking up towels and etc on the 1st half of the cruise but by day 5-7 chair hogs were EVERYWHERE. In fact, on the last sea day it was just AWFUL. It bothers us too but obviously didn't bother the crew too much on the last few days!

Disembarkation.... THE WORST EVER!

Seriously, it was just awful. We weaved in and out of the ship on deck 7 for nearly 1.5 hours before actually getting off the ship! I am not sure if it was an NCL thing, a Pearl thing or just a bad crew staff running it... But WOW!

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2018/04/pearls-of-wisdom-disembarkation.html

The FreeStyle Daily

In this installment is EVERYTHING you could want to know about the NCL Pearl. I have all 7 days of the FreeStyle Daily, The Kids club schedules, the Spa Information, Tender info, disembark info and much more!

I hope this helps!

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2018/04/pearls-of-wisdom-freestyle-daily.html

Happy Cruising!

FOODIES...

My husband and I are HUGE foodies and love to try all kinds of deliciousness while cruising. We had the Ultimate Dining Package and used it to it's full capacity! I have included all of the menus and LOTS AND LOTS of pics! Do not read while hungry (or dieting... it has been hard to diet and relive this cruise with this installment).

Thanks again for following along!

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2018/04/pearls-of-wisdom-foodies-blog.html

Thanks for the insight as I had wondered why call it a "private island" if you are not going to include the food and etc... BUT I am just going off what they explained to us on board.

Either way... We enjoyed Harvest Caye a LOT and despite no food or drinks included, we had a FANTASTIC day! The point of my installment was to just get as much info as I could out there since the island itself (rather private or not) is still fairly new.

It is referred to as a private island because only NCL uses it.