Symphony Of the Seas Question

On Symphony of the Seas, will Playmaker's be a specialty restaurant or complimentary? The Solarium Bistro will be now a "Specialty" restaurant, is that correct?

Also, El Loco my understanding will be complimentary?

Thanks,

Thanks for the information....

I took this off of their press release.

I understand playmaker's being specialty, since it replaced Sabor's, but not the Solarium Bistro.

DINING

COMPLIMENTARY

MAIN DINING ROOM

EL LOCO FRESH

SORRENTO’S

BOARDWALK DOG HOUSE

WINDJAMMER MARKETPLACE

PARK CAFÉ

CAFÉ PROMENADE

SPECIALTY

HOOKED SEAFOOD

SUGAR BEACH

PLAYMAKERS SPORTS BAR & ARCADE

WONDERLAND

150 CENTRAL PARK

SOLARIUM BISTRO

IZUMI HIBACHI & SUSHI

JOHNNY ROCKETS

JAMIE’S ITALIAN

COASTAL KITCHEN

CHOPS GRILLE

VITALITY CAFÉ

... I understand playmaker's being specialty, since it replaced Sabor's, but not the Solarium Bistro. ...

Solarium Bistro is considered "specialty" on Oasis right now, you can book it pre-cruise, but there is no cost unless you opt for one of the two extra cost items.

Thanks Bob!

I know we ate breakfast there, but was not sure about lunch and dinner.

Lunch is a buffet, no extra charge. Dinner is a combination buffet / order from menu. Starters and desserts are buffet, entrees are ordered from a menu.

I'm going to assume playmakers is going to be an a la carte restaurant with no cover. If there's a big game going on during a sailing(I.e. the NFL playoffs for my sailing next January) it would be insane charging guest who just want to have a beer while watching Aaron Rodgers pick apart a team's secondary. I figure things like an order of wings or nachos will carry a charge.

I'm going to assume playmakers is going to be an a la carte restaurant with no cover. If there's a big game going on during a sailing(I.e. the NFL playoffs for my sailing next January) it would be insane charging guest who just want to have a beer while watching Aaron Rodgers pick apart a team's secondary. I figure things like an order of wings or nachos will carry a charge.

My understanding is exactly what you said. Drinks will be covered by whatever drink package the passenger has. Food items will be pay as you go.