No more inflatable water park at Blue Lagoon!

haply

I just noticed on Tripadvisor that there is no longer the inflatable water park/obstacle course at Blue Lagoon. Also don't see it on the Blue Lagoon website. Very bummed as our kids loved this feature. I did email them to see if they are planning on putting them back/timeline. Anybody has any information of this? TIA

I personally don't know either but I did just see this review too from 2 days ago...Sounds like they did remove it.. I will let you know as I am going there April 16th..

"Reviewed 2 days ago

Great Day

Was easy getting back on the Blue Lagoon boat which went directly but a little difficult to get there in the morning,WiFi wasn't good and barely working. wanted to take a photo with the dolphin but the times were not convenient. Lunch was good, staff was friendly. Bar was good. water was clean and clear. Water sports available was great (especially in the morning before anyone else got there) was disappointing the inflatable water parks were gone since that's a BIG reason why i chose this place for the kids. However, they did allow us to use the Kayaks and water bikes in lieu of the inflatable parks but thats something we were excited about when booking.Boat ride there and back was fun with staff. Was upset they didnt have any Blue Lagoon T-shirts i could take back with me.

FYI.. I emailed them & asked & this was their reply...

"Unfortunately, the water park is down for maintenance until further notice but we have added the kayaks, paddle boards and aqua bikes in place of it."

So not sure if it will be coming back or not...