Scuba lesson in Bermuda

Shynook11

Has anyone done the off ship excursion through Fantasea that give a scuba lesson to people who have never dived before and then takes them into a shallow water dive. My daughter wanted to do this, so I am doing it with her and wondered any reviews, concerns or comments about it.

Has anyone done the off ship excursion through Fantasea that give a scuba lesson to people who have never dived before and then takes them into a shallow water dive. My daughter wanted to do this, so I am doing it with her and wondered any reviews, concerns or comments about it.

If this is the one that they do at Snorkel Beach, both my niece and daughter did it. My niece learned very quickly, but my daughter couldn't get the hang of it. They give you instruction on the beach, then they take you into the shallow water to see if you can "get it" Those that do well, they take out a little further around the rocks. My sister and I sat on the beach and watched the entire time, so that made us feel better. It was a great experience for both of them, as they were beginners. :)