Royal Caribbean Cuba Shore Excursions- need help deciding

Hi- My family and I are cruising on Royal Caribbean to Cuba in July 2018 and I'm trying to pick out shore excursions in Cuba. We will be there for two days and would like to do a tour each day. In looking at the excursions, I want to take full advantage of our time there and not duplicate seeing the sights seen on one tour from another tour. I am currently comparing "Old Havana City Sightseeing" , "Best of Havana" and a newer excursion just added "Havana Bucket List". I want to see the most places on one of these tours and if I chose two would I be duplicating most of the stops? Or I was also looking at "Farm -to -Table" and "Mob's Architecture". Does anyone have any recommendations on these tours? Thank you- so nervous to pick the wrong one (s)!

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked a 6-hour tour via a private company that's well-regarded with CruiseCritic folks: Blexie Cuba. The full day is 130 Cuban dollars total (we are two people, but i know of another group of 4 that is paying the same price). Since Majesty leaves at 4 p.m., they even changed our tour times from the usual 10-4 to 9-3 instead!

• 4 months later...

Hi-

We were there for two full days so we went through RC and did these tours:

• Old Havana City Sightseeing-- this has more walking b/c we went to the cementary
  • Best of Havana with Hemmingway House- this has a hill that you have walk up, moderately steep and Fustlandia, which is a walking a short distance at your own pace. This tour included lunch- which was amazing. The place that we went to had a lot of steep and narrow stairs, but the lunch place is not always the same-- different tour buses go to different places...

Both are on air conditioned tour buses- very comfortable. There is some walking, but not a lot. Both tours were excellent - but personally I preferred the Best of Havana. I thought it gave a more comprehensive perspective of Havana because it toured not only the inner city but also a little outside of Havana when we went to Hemmingway House and Fustlandia.

If you have time on your own- go into Old Havana itself-- this is pedestrian only, all cobblestones, but very pretty resembling old Europe.

It is very easy to get around with cabs on your own if you want to go to other places without walking.

Final piece of advice, there aren't ATMs in Cuba or once the ship docks, you cannot access the ATMs on the ship. Plan your cash accordingly.

We had a great time and so glad that we went. Cuba is unlike any other place that we have visited in the world. Have a great time!