NCL Bliss Inaugural Press trip

MFScruise

The inaugural press trip is a cruise to nowwhere and only 2 nights ;)!

Just finished my deck by deck review - restaurants, bars, lounges are to follow soon.

steamboats

The inaugural on May 30th is for 3 nights, will include the christening of the ship on the 30th in Seattle before we depart and has a stop in Victoria :)

I agree, the reviews currently live onboard now are fantastic!

thanks

Something shows in pictures at the rear of deck 17 Horizon and wasn't sure what it was

I have a photo of that area but it won´t go online until maybe tomorrow (I haven´t finished the lounges part yet). Restaurants deck 6, 7 and 8 are up. More is to follow later today (rest of the restaurants plus bars and lounges decks 6 to 8).

steamboats

The inaugural on May 30th is for 3 nights, will include the christening of the ship on the 30th in Seattle before we depart and has a stop in Victoria :)

Sorry, thought it was a 2 nighter also. I think they are still able to do the cruises to nowwhere. There have been some for pre inaugurals out of Miami and other US ports after they enforced the PVSA.

Anyway it´s not an Alaskan cruise so no destinations in Alaska - just Victoria BC.

steamboats

Sorry, thought it was a 2 nighter also. I think they are still able to do the cruises to nowwhere. There have been some for pre inaugurals out of Miami and other US ports after they enforced the PVSA.

Anyway it´s not an Alaskan cruise so no destinations in Alaska - just Victoria BC.

steamboats

Your photos and post is amazing steamboats! I'm getting so excited for our mini cruise!