Seattle on the Star to Alaska Bring Soda on board?

marcyjane

Hi,

We ususally fly in a day early for all our cruises and pick up some soda from a quick market or grocery, I pack a fold up cooler with strap and been able to carry it on board just like anyother carry on.

We have had no problems with CCI or RCI bring soda on board. Has anyone carried there own soda on board NCI. Reason being we are not Coke product people, we need our Diet Mt. Dew.;)

Thanks

Marcy

The collapsible cooler is a great idea -- think I might try that next time. We've always taken our own soda on (3 NCL cruises) -- my drink of choice is Diet Dr. Pepper, and it isn't available on the ship.

We've always just bought soda on the way to the pier in the morning, and then stuffed it into the the suitcases. It's always made it to our room, but last time I guess it showed up on the security screening, and they took it in for further review. My DS was getting a little worried, as one of the suitcases had all his clothing, and those last 2 suitcases were delivered about 3 hours after the other ones. Next time, I'll try your idea and see how that works.

Archived