Symphony of The Sea Boardwalk Balcony

We stayed in 8729 boardwalk balcony and loved it but that was on the Oasis . In Oct. 2019 we are staying in 8727 on Harmony of Seas at first I was concerned it may be obstructed but I was reassured by my TA and RC it would not be if I would have taken 8729 it does show the Abyss would be blocking our view. I personally like sitting on balcony watching people ( not thru windows lol ) its like being on boardwalk people watching. I have done OVB but all I get to see there is water . If I don't like it then next time I will do things differently then.

There is no perfect Aqua Theater view from any BW room with the Abyss in between. Things will work out at the end.

We usually sail ocean view balcony and tried the boardwalk balcony on the Allure. We absolutely loved it!! We used our balcony a lot more than we usually do, because sitting on the balcony we still felt like we were part of the ship. We could see the ocean, the aqua theater show + rehearsals (which was awesome) or just people watch. Closing the drapes to get dressed isn’t an issue as far as I’m concerned since you have to do that anyways with an ocean view while in port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums