Royal genie and Luggage tags

Hi all, I am travelling on Ovation of the Seas on the 27/05/2018 in Star Class, really looking forward to it. When does the Genie make contact with you, as yet no email has bee received.

I have checked in, but there are no luggage labels to print, is this because I am Star Class, on all previous cruises I have always printed the luggage tags a few days before departure.

any replies would be most grateful.

Will give a report on my experiences on my return, only 12 more days to go, not as of I am counting!!!

many thanks John

;p;)

You usually hear from your Genie around 2-3 weeks from your cruise, which is getting closer for you. Have you received your pre-cruise survey? That is typically 5-6 weeks before your sail date.

You usually hear from your Genie around 2-3 weeks from your cruise, which is getting closer for you. Have you received your pre-cruise survey? That is typically 5-6 weeks before your sail date.

Hi, no, had nothing at all as yet, don't know who to contact. :(:(

Hi, no, had nothing at all as yet, don't know who to contact. :(:(

Just spoken with the RC call centre who confirms my booking is Star Class, but he had no idea or even heard about the RG, beggars belief, said would try and find out and follow up. :(:mad:

JC

Try emailing the concierge on the ship and ask them to connect you to your Genie. Calling to make sure you Star Class was the right thing to do, but after that the workers at the call Centers don’t really know about it.

Where are you sailing from?

Try emailing the concierge on the ship and ask them to connect you to your Genie. Calling to make sure you Star Class was the right thing to do, but after that the workers at the call Centers don’t really know about it.

Where are you sailing from?

Hi A&L Ont,

Hong Kong on the 27th May 5 night sailing.

Sorry to be a nuisance, how can I find out the concierge email, this is only my second sailing, booked now hooked for sure.

JC

Hi A&L Ont,

Hong Kong on the 27th May 5 night sailing.

Sorry to be a nuisance, how can I find out the concierge email, this is only my second sailing, booked now hooked for sure.

JC

Email addresses in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0