Crown Princess or Destiny

SROYCE

I am planning a cruise for my DH's 50th Birthday. He knows about it but we can't decided between Princess or Carnival. We have been on Carnival before but not on Princess. We are planning on going Dec. 2006. Can anyone help me try to decide. I like both itineraries so that is making it hard.:D

WE have sailed Carnival, RCI, Disney and our next cruise is Princess-The Crown Princess. We were able to get a great price on a minisuite, cheaper then Carnival. Princess has anytime dinner which we really want to try. The Crown is a bigger ship then the Destiny. Princess also has fresh water pools. We are trying Princess to try something new. If you like both the itinearies, see which ship offers the best lifestyle fit for you and the best price. You will have a great cruise on either line. Happy Cruising!

I think I would try the Crown as well. When we cruised, we had the choice of the Destiny, the Golden Princess or AOS out of San Juan. While we were on the Golden, the Golden was overbooked and we knew some people that were put on the Destiny and upgraded instead of the Golden. They said it was ok, but wished they were on Princess instead.

Thanks for the help and I was leaning towards Princess as it is a newer and bigger ship. Well I did go with it as I just booked the cruise a few minutes ago. Dec. 9, 2006 on the Crown Princess.

Archived