Beach excursion with one year old

Jules~Marie

I’ll be in Nassau next February with my fiancé and our one year old. I’ve been to this port a few times, but never to the beach. I’d like to do an all inclusive beach getaway so my fiancé can have a few drinks and we can relax by the beach with our son. Does anyone know if the blue lagoon tour offered by the cruise line includes food and drinks? What resort would be best for our family? Thanks for your help!

Blue Lagoon does not include drinks. However, they have a bar there. They do include food. It's an EXCELLENT spot to go with a 1 year old. No need for a taxi, etc. Their boat is nice, covered, and not a bumpy ride. I wouldn't want to take my 1 year old in a taxi in Nassau, no way.

When you figure the prices, just factor an extra $30 for a few drinks and don't worry about it. I would definitely suggest Blue Lagoon for a 1 year old for a beach day. The lagoon has no waves, it's shallow, and really perfect for what you want to do.

Blue Lagoon does not include drinks. However, they have a bar there. They do include food. It's an EXCELLENT spot to go with a 1 year old. No need for a taxi, etc. Their boat is nice, covered, and not a bumpy ride. I wouldn't want to take my 1 year old in a taxi in Nassau, no way.

When you figure the prices, just factor an extra $30 for a few drinks and don't worry about it. I would definitely suggest Blue Lagoon for a 1 year old for a beach day. The lagoon has no waves, it's shallow, and really perfect for what you want to do.

Great, thank you so much!