Is there port valet service on the Bliss in Seattle?

MarkE

i was looking at Port of Seatlle port valet they show there service is offered on NCL in Seattle. There service is you put your bags outside your room on the last night like all cruises and the next time you see them is in your home city at baggage claim. From the ship they are delivered tomyour airline. Is this service available I called NCL they were not sure but said they were not sure, still trying to call the port of seatlle number always busy. What a great service sure hope it is available on our June 23 Bliss Cruise.

I go next week :cool: (Have a great trip!)

I read all about it today - the Cruise Port itself offers this service for free!!

It was only for certain Airlines - seems to works similar to what Cruiseline Offers at certain ports etc. and than I wondered if the NCL uses this free service and charges passengers to handle it for them?

I’d love to do it - I’m skeptical?

It would be great to hear from someone that used it.

Following....

Edited by robbysbabe
spelling

i was looking at Port of Seatlle port valet they show there service is offered on NCL in Seattle. There service is you put your bags outside your room on the last night like all cruises and the next time you see them is in your home city at baggage claim. From the ship they are delivered tomyour airline. Is this service available I called NCL they were not sure but said they were not sure, still trying to call the port of seatlle number always busy. What a great service sure hope it is available on our June 23 Bliss Cruise.

Only select Airlines, Alaska air, Southwest, maybe a couple of others.

Flights can't depart before pm for this service.

I believe the paperwork will be in your cabin to be filled out by Monday night of your cruise.

We are hoping to utilize it.