price matching

From what I have seen they will not; but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

I have been able to upgrade cabins when the price dropped. For example: when the window cabin dropped to $25 more that what I paid for an inside cabin. I paid the difference and upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are booked on NCL Escape next week, I just noticed the price per person has gone down $100, Does anyone know if NCL would credit me or issue an on board credit, Just wondering.

Did you book it within the last 48 hours? Otherwise no, you are not entitled to any compensation. Upgrades mentioned above are very rare now that there is the bidding process.

As others have noted, NCL is not obligated to do anything because the cruise is next week and you have paid in full. However, it does not hurt to ask for any OBC or maybe there is an upgrade. Maybe occupancy is low for your cruise and an upgrade to a higher deck is an option. This happened to me once where the price dropped $700 total. It was 3 weeks before the cruise. My PCC was able to give me around $250 OBC I believe. It was something so you never know.

Cruising in July and recently noticed that our cabin/itinerary dropped $350pp = $700. I realize that NCL is under no obligation, but I called and asked (with no real expectation). The agent I worked with was extremely friendly, and after checking with a supervisor offered a choice of the following: 1) upgrade from Oceanview to Balcony for $109/pp, or 2) OBC of $180 (25% of fare difference to stay in existing cabin). For a variety of reasons, we chose the OBC. Extremely pleased with the way it was handled — nice $urprise.