Foldable fabric cubes

Fishymom

It seems from this thread that there are no drawers on some ships!!!! :o

With that thought in mind..are there drawers on the Breakaway. I pack with the soft cubes but always unpack into drawers...(or hang items)..

The cubes pictured look handy but really don't want to bring them if not necessary...

It seems from this thread that there are no drawers on some ships!!!! :o

With that thought in mind..are there drawers on the Breakaway. I pack with the soft cubes but always unpack into drawers...(or hang items)..

The cubes pictured look handy but really don't want to bring them if not necessary...

It depends on which cabin/category you are in. If you know your cabin number, try googling the ship and cabin number for videos and/or pictures. We are bringing our cubes for items on the higher shelves in the stand up cabinet in our mini-suite, like socks, underwear, etc. Makes it easier to keep them orderly.

We took the cubes on the Escape, they were very handy. Like a PP I'm height challenged, it was so easy to just pull down the whole cube and find what I needed. It was just me and hubby and the cabin size is just right, another person and their stuff would just be too much IMHO. Looking forward to our 1st cruise on the Epic--it seems there is plenty of storage, so I will leave the cubes at home.