caribbean princess room amenities

psheik

• 2 weeks later...
well, has anyone read this?<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by psheik:
We are bookd on Caribbean Princess category BB. Is there a coffee maker in the room? iron? blow dryer? etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

on the main screen of cruise critic is a bunch of boards that is cruise related. Please try asking your question on the Princess boards.

I doubt that they wil have an iron or coffee maker in your cabin as these woould be a fire hazard. I bet there will be a blow dryer. But its probably low wattage and if you have long thick hair it would take forever to dry.
Also, most ships have a laundry service onboard if you need to have something ironed. (I use Downey wrinkle release. and squirt it on the clothes as I unpack.

Going NOWHERE
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Miracle, February 13, 2005
Legend, October 22,2004
Voyager August 31,2003
Victory September 22,2002
Regal Empress,June 2001
Sensation,August 2000

Just returned on the May 1-8 Caribbean Princess and no, there are no coffee makers or irons in the rooms. There are irons in the laundry rooms which are located on each deck. Coffee can be delivered to your room anytime of the day. The ship was beautiful and we hope you have a wonderful trip.

Marlene & Jim

Archived