star class

We have been told different things. when we booked the Villa suite we were told you could get room service from any of the restaurants. Is that true? Also we have been told the bar is stocked with booze

Is that true?

thanks

We have been told different things. when we booked the Villa suite we were told you could get room service from any of the restaurants. Is that true? Also we have been told the bar is stocked with booze

Is that true?

thanks

Yes, as Star class you can order room service from any of the specialty restaurants. I have heard that they do request that you stick to one restaurant per order.

I know they will stick your cabin with beer and wine, not sure about spirits.

Yes to the room service. Just request from your Genie and they will take care of it. We tried ordering things without our Genie and she would insist on using her for everything. She liked to check in after it was delivered to make sure everything was perfect.

We only had our room stocked with beer and non alcoholic drinks. They would also have a drink cart in the afternoon and we drank so much out at the bars, not having a lot in the room was probably good for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums