Carnival gift card

Carnival gift cards can also be used prior to boarding for advance orders of excursion tickets, salon/spa reservations/pass, drink packages, in cabin liquor bottles & beer packages, and well just about anything that's trying to be sold to you through your My Cruise Manager.

Carnival gift cards can also be used prior to boarding for advance orders of excursion tickets, salon/spa reservations/pass, drink packages, in cabin liquor bottles & beer packages, and well just about anything that's trying to be sold to you through your My Cruise Manager.

What are in cabin beer packages?

Under The FunShops in your My Cruise Manager. They allow you to pre-order liquor and beer delivered direct to your cabin. It's delivered if you like on embarkation day, usually between 1pm-6pm (except for departures from TX & NYC).

The beer comes as a 4 pack with a logo cooler, but is at room temperature. You can either ask your steward for ice, put them in the dorm cooler (if your cabin has), or exchange at most bars for cold ones.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app