Drinks package

LynnTTT

Seaside in August :: I believe we have the Classic drinks package and are wondering if we should upgrade. We get cocktails up to $ 8. Are most drinks over $8?

And it says we get specialty coffees, milkshakes , etc but we don’t get anything for the Venchi “retail”items. What does that mean?

And where do I get the milkshakes and frozen items from? I see no coffee bar.

Edited by LynnTTT
Didnt mention ship

I just pulled up our reservation and now I’m really confused. No where does it say we have the :classic” package, says 490518 but the description is the Classic. But they offer the Classic at $329 and The DEluxe at only $ 385. If we want to upgrade will they just charge $56 or so per person?Very confusing

We just upgraded for the $56/each....give us more options as most good mixed drinks are $13 and up and classic plug only covers beers up to $5.50....most of the good beers cost more than that....its worth it to us to upgrade for the $16/day pp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

We just upgraded for the $56/each....give us more options as most good mixed drinks are $13 and up and classic plug only covers beers up to $5.50....most of the good beers cost more than that....its worth it to us to upgrade for the $16/day pp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

Thanks, that’s the info i needed. Did you do the upgrade on board or ahead of time