Does Celebrity offer laundry packages? How much?

joat

The Wash & Press and the Wash & Fold packages are for 1 bag. It doesn’t matter which passenger you choose when purchasing. I think the back home package is for 3 bags. 
If you purchase in advance, you should see a voucher in your cabin on embarkation day. Simply put this on the laundry bag when you leave out, and you won’t be charged again. 

1 hour ago, RockyWeim said:

We are booked on the Beyond TA on 10/30/2023, and they are offering 3 different advance purchase packages at a so called 20% to 30% discount depending on the package you choose and when you purchase it.  Right now, (6/17/2023) they have an additional sale going on.  The packages are:  "Laundry Wash & Press" "From" $56.59.  "Back Home Laundry Bag" "From" $111.99. And "Laundry Wash & Fold" "From" $49.99.  The text under that said something like:  Let your State Room Attendant take care of your Laundry needs while you enjoy your cruise.  But it doesn't say if the packages they are offering are for the entire cruise.  Anyone have any idea what is actually covered with these packages?  When I went to book it, they asked me for "Which Passenger", so it appears that the price is per person?  I didn't go any further.  Hoping one of our fellow Cruise Critic Passengers will know.  If not, I will contact my Travel Agent, and have them get the details.  Thanks!

Price is per person flat fee each time you want laundry sent out.