Booking Excursion Question

I'm trying to book an excursion using OBC & it's still asking for credit card info! The OBC is $100. & the excursion is $54. so why do they need the credit card info? Does anyone know the answer to this?

Does the Cruise Planner indicate you have $100 OBC? Also is the excursion $54 per person and you have more thn one person?

If the OBC isn't thru the cruise line, it won't show until you've boarded the ship...usually day 2. If you want to book now, you'll have to pay for it.

If the OBC IS thru the ship, then call and book it on the phone and get them to apply it....if they will.

If the OBC isn't thru the cruise line, it won't show until you've boarded the ship...usually day 2. If you want to book now, you'll have to pay for it.

If the OBC IS thru the ship, then call and book it on the phone and get them to apply it....if they will.

I may try to call but just want to make sure I will get the same rate that's showing on the website. The OBC is from the cruise line (RCI).

Just went back in to the website & tried again & it went through using the OBC & didn't ask for the credit card, so not sure what I was doing wrong, but it's booked! Thanks for helping anyway. :D

Gotta love Royal's website.:rolleyes: