Is Butler Gian Still On The Dawn?

mrclean1

Not sure what ship he is on now...Gian has a special place in my heart because he was the butler on the Breakaway for my mom and I 2 years ago in April. He really treated her like a Queen and doted on her which meant so much to me as she had never been on a Caribbean cruise and, recently had lost my dad. She had some serious health issues that he made all staff aware of her dietary issue . .Your post is odd to me as it is just 2 years today that she passed on..she was a hero to me...she was dealt a bad deal and met my dad and they both turned lemons into lemonade...life lesson for me and sis :)

We sailed on the Dawn in late June and Gian was still onboard as a butler. I believe he filled in as concierge for a period of time. He is truly a lovely gentleman and an awesome butler. Really enjoyed sailing with him and hope to see hi. In 2 weeks!

• 2 weeks later...
We sailed on the Dawn in late June and Gian was still onboard as a butler. I believe he filled in as concierge for a period of time. He is truly a lovely gentleman and an awesome butler. Really enjoyed sailing with him and hope to see hi. In 2 weeks!

Gian was there July 27th, Bowen was the concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk