No laundry special on Epic?

travelswithK

My family just returned from the most amazing Mediterranean cruise — our first cruise ever and our first time abroad. I can’t emphasize enough how much the CC posters helped with all of my first-timer questions! One thing that ended up being unclear was the stuff the bag laundry special that I had heard on CC was offered sometime mid week. I told my family to be on the lookout for the bag and it never came. We eventually called down to the laundry service, and they told us it was not available to our room (family balcony). I am unsure if this was a miscommunication on their part or the deal is only offered to past cruisers, but I thought I would share. It was certainly not that big of a deal — I just hand washed a couple of things and called it a day!

I believe the bag should have been in your room from the get go in the closet. They don't deliver a special bag, at least I've never seen that. The special should have been listed in the daily on which ever day it was offered.

We just got off the Epic on Wednesday and for us it was a full page insert in our Friday Freestyle Daily that said leave the bag on our bed by noon Saturday and it will be returned by Monday night. We asked our room steward for a bag Sat morning and left it out at noon. It was back by about 7pm same day. We didn't do any pants, but fit in about a dozen shirts and socks and underwear. Don't know how it works for the Sun - Sun schedule.