First cruise - question on excursions.

Arnie70

Well they do. You still seem to be struggling to accept the facts. Just because you haven’t experienced something or were unaware of it doesn’t make it untrue. Let it go!

You need to accept that despite sailing twice a year with P&O, on cruises lasting a minimum of 14 days, and taking P&Os tours, I have never been offered a choice of times for tours.

I book online, click on a tour I fancy and get told it leaves at this time. No choice. I don't have much of an imagination so I'm not making it up either.

I’ve just been sorting out paperwork for our cruise next week and there are nine excursions with either multiple morning or multiple afternoon departure times, in addition to those with morning and afternoon departures. That’s on just one cruise, so it’s not a rare occurrence at all. So, as previously advised, couples traveling together must make sure that they both book the identically timed tour, as relying on ‘morning’ or ‘afternoon’ won’t necessarily get you on the same coach!

You need to accept that despite sailing twice a year with P&O, on cruises lasting a minimum of 14 days, and taking P&Os tours, I have never been offered a choice of times for tours.

I book online, click on a tour I fancy and get told it leaves at this time. No choice. I don't have much of an imagination so I'm not making it up either.

A lot of excursions do only have one departure time, especially full day ones. Some have morning and afternoon times. Others have multiple morning and/or multiple afternoon tours. I fully accept that you might never have happened across the latter (or the alternative times have sold out leaving just one option when you book), but you keep on stating this as if you know as a fact that there are never multiple morning or multiple afternoon tours, which is completely inaccurate. I am at a complete loss as to why you keep persisting with this line. I repeat, the fact that you have never experienced it (which I don’t doubt) doesn’t make it untrue. The OP wanted facts. I have provided them.