Independent Air Info. Problem

Bill B

I have a cruise out of Singapore booked on the Sapphire. When logged in on the website, under: Travel Arrangements > Flights > Provide Independent Air Information, when I enter the requested info. and 'Submit', I get an error message because it does not recognize the airline - Scoot (TR).

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have a cruise out of Singapore booked on the Sapphire. When logged in on the website, under: Travel Arrangements > Flights > Provide Independent Air Information, when I try to enter my airline - Scoot (TR) - I get an error message because it does not recognize the airline.

Is that airline just not listed in the drop down?

May have to call Princess and have them add them for you.

Thats what I had to do a couple of times in the past.

The airline is not in the drop down. I'll contact Princess. It's good to know I'm not the first person this has happened to.

I don't know how long Scoot has been around, but it's Singapore Airlines 'budget' offspring. I live in Vietnam and have booked SGN to SIN return, direct in 2 hrs. for $148 (including the extra fees for 20 kg of checked luggage).

I have a cruise out of Singapore booked on the Sapphire. When logged in on the website, under: Travel Arrangements > Flights > Provide Independent Air Information, when I enter the requested info. and 'Submit', I get an error message because it does not recognize the airline - Scoot (TR).

Hi Bill, put in Tiger Airways (Australia) and your flight number and the personalizer will take it. I am also booked on Scoot going to Hong Kong and the personalizer took it. The reason I know is that my flight leaves Singapore at 12:55 PM and there was a warning saying that the flight time was not within their time limit which is 6 hours after arrival. But it is still accepted. Hope this helps.