Docs ready to print

nautica34

Received email that docs are ready to print for Meraviglia Mediterranean sailing this November. I read through the information and have a few questions hoping to get answered:

No mention of water being included in the mdr (U.S. passenger). Others have said it's in their contracts or docs. Has anyone had issues getting water without this on their contract?

Booked fantastica experience which comes with the 12 drink vouchers. It listed could be used for various drinks, no mention of gelato. Can they be used for gelato? On Seaside they could be used.

Pre booked Cirque with cocktail. I had to select a specific day and time. From what I've read it's irrelevant and that should go to the lounge as soon as I board to confirm. The docs list a different date. The time will need to be based on dinner time which I won't know until receive cabin card which won't be able to access until cabin is ready. Will my options be limited by that time or will dinner time show on the app?

Would greatly appreciate any information. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app