Cocktail Drink Menu/Coffee Menu?

BrittersC

Does anyone have a drink menu for nonalcoholic drinks/smoothies/Specialty coffees? My husband said there is a place to get gelato on the Caribbean Princess and you can use your coffee card for this, just wondering if this is correct?

No gelato on Caribbean Princess, and on the ships that do have gelato you can NO longer use your coffee card.

You can easily find the mocktail and coffee menus by doing a google search (I deleted my photos). You are not limited to the mocktails on the menu if you have a soda and more card--the bartender will make you any virgin drink. They will also recommend some concoctions that are not on the menu.

Does anyone have a drink menu for nonalcoholic drinks/smoothies/Specialty coffees? My husband said there is a place to get gelato on the Caribbean Princess and you can use your coffee card for this, just wondering if this is correct?

No gelato available in the International Cafe on the CB (Caribbean Princess) like the Ruby/Emerald/Crown. Regal/Royal have a separate ice cream/gelato counter.

So no way to use a coffee package to get this on the CB.

On the ships like the CB retrofitted with an International Cafe there was no room for the gelato machine.

Can we use the soda and more package for drinks at the international cafe that are not espresso based?

Soda and more gets you sodas, mocktails, and hot chocolate. There is a bar next to the IC that can serve mocktails. The coffee portion of the IC can serve the hot chocolate.

Your soda and more is not good for premium coffee or tea, and is not good for the specialty beverages, whether coffee or tea based. You can find a full description of the Soda and More package with full details of what is and what is not included on the Princess web site.