1st time sailing with Celebrity

kmdreamcatcher

I have a question. I have 2 cabins booked for January 2019 cruise, one is paid in full and the other is 1/2 paid off. The second person for the 2nd cabin will not be able to go because of health issues that just came up (and after my TA closed for the night), because of this the 3 people that have paid needs to go into the one cabin. I was looking on the website tonight and the cruise is less now then when we booked...because final payment is not due until Sunday (even though the cruise is paid in full for the 3 people going, excluding the prepaid tips), would we be able to get the price adjusted when we put the 3rd person into the one cabin and cancel the 2nd cabin????

Nothing like being down to the last minute to have health issues and have to cancel!!!!

I hope it works out for you. Only your travel agent can tell you how it would be referred. It is also possible (not probable, just possible) that you won't be able to add the third person to the room. Whether or not third passengers can be added all has to do with lifeboat capacity and whether or not there are already other rooms in that lifeboat area which have third or fourth passengers. When they reach the limit, they won't add more. Again, only your travel agent, working with Celebrity, can tell you what will happen at this point.

I hope it works out for you. Only your travel agent can tell you how it would be referred. It is also possible (not probable, just possible) that you won't be able to add the third person to the room. Whether or not third passengers can be added all has to do with lifeboat capacity and whether or not there are already other rooms in that lifeboat area which have third or fourth passengers. When they reach the limit, they won't add more. Again, only your travel agent, working with Celebrity, can tell you what will happen at this point.

Hopefully it will work. I looked and the room right next to mine was able to hold 3 people and all...so hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

just get that call in to your TA today.Your only obstacle is life boat capacity. You will pay the new price ,, but if you got perks with your old price you will only get the current offer.

I would be happy with the current offer because I will only have to pay 50.00 more for per-paid tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums