NC Cruisers

Littlebeachlover

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,my wife and I are booked on Celebrity Equinox to the western Caribbean. This is our fourth cruise and second on Celebrity. We live in Calabash, NC.

For OMAANDPA4 we did Hawaii two years ago and the highlight of the trip was visiting the chocolate bean grower, vanilla bean grower and coffee bean plantation.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just returning from back-to-back Bayonne, NJ to Caribbean aboard Celebrity Silhouette. Met about 50 Cruise Critic members aboard. Thanks to those who organized all the special activities!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey from Charlotte, NC...Going on the Celebrity Solstice April 1, 2012...even thought the weather is so nice here...also going on the Seabourn Quest Sept 7, 2012 Barcelona to Athens......never been on Seabourn would love to hear what you'all think!

• 1 month later...

I have been a member for a few years and didn't know this existed. We hail from Greensboro, NC, and have done the Western Caribbean, Alaska, New England, Baltic's, and have B2B on NCL Jade in October 2012 to the Mediterranean, and Iceland, Norway, Fjords in September 2013. hope everyone enjoys their upcoming cruises, and if anyone needs help with any of the areas I have been to, just give a shout. Judi