Carnival Whale Tail Club

A Social Gathering Place for the Members of the Whale tail Club...You don't need to have been on a Cruise yet Just want to be on one.there is no membership fees and anyone can join....you will need to make up a title for yourself and put the whale Tail and your title in your Signature

here is the link that created the Whale Tail

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=964942&highlight=whale+tail

Leathergoddess ......I did that last Febuary on the Spirit with the exception of 1 day in cabo and add a day in Matzatlan...Are you going on the Spirit? I see by your sig you are local and have done the spirit a few times isnt she a beautiful ship...I am going to miss her...I live in Menifee (temecula area) and it was such a easy way to Sail I hope they start a new ship out of San Diego...

Leathergoddess ......I did that last February on the Spirit with the exception of 1 day in Cabo and add a day in Matzatlan...Are you going on the Spirit? I see by your sig you are local and have done the spirit a few times isn't she a beautiful ship...I am going to miss her...I live in Menifee (Temecula area) and it was such a easy way to Sail I hope they start a new ship out of San Diego...

Nice ccruisequeen ..

I wish I had 3 booked...right now I only have one ( sensation going to the Bahamas)...and not sure when i can book another.....

Who else has a Cruise booked right now..?? and where ya going...??

What's on your Ipod Playlist when you cruise? Mine includes all the 70's classics:Take it to the Limit, Beach Baby, Sunshine, Moonlight Feels Right, Key Largo, Dream Baby, Do You Believe in Magic? Almost Paradise, These Dreams, Ships, So Far Away, Sailing, Sail On, Cool Change, Bali Hai, Mexico, Bang on the Drum, Cheseburger in Paradise, Calypso, Shanghai Breezes, Escape, Summer Breeze, Come Sail Away, island Girl, & You're the Inspiration

What's on your Ipod Playlist when you cruise? Mine includes all the 70's classics:Take it to the Limit, Beach Baby, Sunshine, Moonlight Feels Right, Key Largo, Dream Baby, Do You Believe in Magic? Almost Paradise, These Dreams, Ships, So Far Away, Sailing, Sail On, Cool Change, Bali Hai, Mexico, Bang on the Drum, Cheseburger in Paradise, Calypso, Shanghai Breezes, Escape, Summer Breeze, Come Sail Away, island Girl, & You're the Inspiration