Carnival Whale Tail Fanatics Society

What's on your Ipod Playlist when you cruise? Mine includes all the 70's classics:Take it to the Limit, Beach Baby, Sunshine, Moonlight Feels Right, Key Largo, Dream Baby, Do You Believe in Magic? Almost Paradise, These Dreams, Ships, So Far Away, Sailing, Sail On, Cool Change, Bali Hai, Mexico, Bang on the Drum, Cheseburger in Paradise, Calypso, Shanghai Breezes, Escape, Summer Breeze, Come Sail Away, island Girl, & You're the Inspiration

I love anything Jimmy Buffet, 60's and 70's classics, Jazz, Calsical and some classic alternative music.

Especially love the sail away when you first board the ship. Nothing compares to that feeling when the whole cruise is in front of you. I do admit I would love to try a re-positioning cruise too or one which goes through Panama Canal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I remember my very first cruise out of Miami. I got up early to watch my ship come in. I will never forget it. Many cruises later, I am still as excited as the first time.

Only 4 more days until my cruise on the Fascination.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, been 1 week now since we got off the Destiny. Miss a lot of the crew, some of which were on our B2B, 3/31 - 4/4. They have all left for vacations this week. Now to prepare for our next, our anniversay cruise, 12/15 on the Ecstasy, starting this month from PC. Can`t wait to see and be back on her once again.:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Fellow Carnival Cruise Fanatics - My fiance and I will be honeymooning on the Carnival Legend departing from Tampa on October 27. My fiance's first cruise and my third. I can't wait to introduce him to the wonderful world of cruising!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...