Hot Glass class(es) on Equinox?

2Long2NxtCrz

After getting an email about the current sale on cruise planner items, I decided to check it out.

I was a little disappointed to learn that there isn't a Hot Glass show any more.  It's now classes.  But I'm confused.  There are two choices in the cruise planner:

"Hot Glass Class for 1 Guest", listed @ $59/adult

"Hot Glass Class for 2 Guests", listed @ $107/adult

But when I tried to book the second, it charged me for both hubby and I.  So came out to $214!  And the description is terribly confusing: "Sign up for 2 introductory hot glass classes for $90."  The description for the other choice is equally odd: "Sign up for an introductory hot glass class for $50."

So, is the 2nd actually for two CLASSES, and not two GUESTS?  (It appears that way.)

But either way, both are priced higher than the description indicates.

Any ideas?  Have any of you done this class?  Is it worth the price?  And is taking two classes worth it?  Hubby and I have both done glass blowing locally with our scouts.  I was really more interested in seeing a professional do cool things than making another flower myself.

We had 2 in our group do the class.  Very disappointing after seeing the professionals from Corning.  My husband even did a glass blowing class here locally ( near our home ) & said it was so much better.  It may have been the specific teachers but it appeared they did not have nearly the training as the Corning people - - our thought was anything to make a buck. 

12 hours ago, pbrady said:

We had 2 in our group do the class.  Very disappointing after seeing the professionals from Corning.  My husband even did a glass blowing class here locally ( near our home ) & said it was so much better.  It may have been the specific teachers but it appeared they did not have nearly the training as the Corning people - - our thought was anything to make a buck. 

I think I'll pass.  Like I said, we've done glass blowing with our scout troops in the past and there's no sense paying money for something that's basically what we've already done.

"anything to make a buck" is right.  I wish they still had the professionals giving demonstrations.  That's far more interesting than me doing it.

6 hours ago, Oleander3401 said:

I signed up for just me and it was $50. Are you saying that the "sale price" is now $59? And yes, the price for 2 of us was $90- one class, 2 people. 

It's not advertised as a 'sale' price.  I was drawn back to the cruise planner because of a sale email.  And I stumbled across the hot glass classes and I thought it might be something worth doing.

Anyway, it is charging $59 for one guest and $107 for two guests, although that didn't work at all.  And seems kind of bad to be charging more than the description included says it is.

I could probably call and get the proper price, but it doesn't sound like something unique for us since we've both done glass blowing before.