Where are cruise invoices and personal info online anymore?

frayedend

I haven't been on RCI in a while.  We booked a cruise for January.  I'm not totally sure about some details on our booking.  But all I can find online is the total paid.  Can't see a full invoice with breakdown of costs, whether we paid gratuities already (may have booked after a few cocktails and don't remember).   I couldn't even find a place to change my personal info like email or home address.  Any tips?

1 minute ago, frayedend said:

Thanks.  What a pain.  I thought it was very odd.  But I looked everywhere, same on the crown and anchor link.

If you booked direct with Royal, you can use the automated number to get a current invoice:  866-562-7625, press #4.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, frayedend said:

Thanks.  What a pain.  I thought it was very odd.  But I looked everywhere, same on the crown and anchor link.

I booked my last cruise direct with Royal Caribbean after booking a few through various travel agencies, thinking it would be great to manage my reservation online myself. Boy was I wrong.

Needless to say, immediately transfered that reservation to a big box travel agent - if I'm going to have to call to make every little change anyways, might as well get some third party perks.