CD collection in Penthouse suite

Two Flowers

Two Flowers,

I think you are onto something here...

First time we were in a suite on RCCL that had a CD player... (I did not know there was one) I had one CD with me in my walkman... I still remember it.. it was from the broadway play Chicago... I played that same CD all week...

Next Cruise on Celebrity I was prepared, and had CD's with me.. It would be really cool however if the lines would put a small collection of CD in the suites for people like me that dont think about bringing your own music.

I encourage you to think a bit about the type of music you would like to listen to in your suite, and bring a small collection of CD's. I have found on the different lines that we have sailed that the speaker systems in the suites are great and having music you enjoy will make you smile a lot!!

Enjoy your suite

Is there a collection of music and movies in the Penthouse suite on the Jewel? I read that there is a DVD/CD player. I'm so excited to go I can't stand it! :D

Not sure about music but there will be a book in the penthouse with all the DVDs available. The collection is pretty good. Just let your butler know what you want.

By the way, the CD/DVD player is in the TV.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

The CD/DVD player is indeed in the TV. You can open the CD drawer by running your hand under the TV screen. It's so "hidden", I couldn't find it during the first few days of my cruise.

Archived