JUST RETURNED FROM OASIS

HI CRUISERS: JUST RETURNED FROM OASIS SUNDAY. SHIP IS IN GREAT SHAPE.  FOR DIAMOND & ABOVE DIAMOND LOUNGE HAS BEEN EXPANDED EACH NIGHT  WITH OVERFLOW 

LOUNGE BLAZE USED. YOU CAN USE YOUR 3 DRINK CARD VOUCHERS IN DINNING, SPECIALTY,SHOW LOUNGES AND ALL BARS. ANY QUESTION WE CAN HELP WITH.

BOB & NANCY

First 67 cruises!  WOW!  I want to be you when I retire!

Where is the best place for breakfast?  I understand they do omelets at the Wipeout cafe but does the Windjammer. Solarium, Park cafe or Johnny Rockets do them?

Any night to skip the main dining room and eat somewhere else? What is your favorite specialty restaurant?

I've been a cruiser for a while (#15 for me) but what is something unique on the Oasis I shouldn't miss?

It's my turn (for my 59th BD) Sunday!

Jacquelyn 😹

Hi Cruiser. we eat breakfast mostly in dinning room. Eggs benedict,omelets, go to service side but can still get up and go to buffet in center of dinning room. I know windjammer does fried eggs and have omelets already prepared on buffet. DRY). not sure of others. Bob    Chops, Giovannies.

Edited by villager70

DH and I prefer to eat breakfast at JR, where you can get eggs made to order including omelets, which I believe they also have a station in the WJ to make them but there may be a waiting line.

Best specialty restaurant IMO would be Chops, where we usually order the peppered bacon appetizer (melts in your mouth) and a perfectly cooked filet (medium rare please)!!

Not to miss on Oasis are the sandwiches at the Park Cafe, as well as the specialty coffees, which is a great place to eat lunch when you board the ship, instead of the crowd in the WJ!! Also, don't forget the wonderful salad buffet (tutti salad) in the MDR on all sea days!!

Also, some of the shows on the Oasis are top notch, so try to make time to see them!!

Our favorite ships so far are the Oasis, Allure and Freedom. Do not like the ugly purple slide on the newer ships, and hope they keep the DL up on Deck 11 for the ocean view vs in the dungeon down on Deck 4!!

Happy cruising!! CHEERS!!

Edited by SilkySal
spelling