Regal Princess Seafood Lunch Buffet

I Love NC

1 hour ago, I Love NC said:

Does anyone know what day they have that on their 7 day W.Caribbean??   thank you in advance

We have been on Regal many times for the Eastern Caribbean.  The buffet where you will find the The shell fish (shrimp, prawn, mussels and oysters on the half shell is at the lunch on the sea day.  Now the western may be different.   The also have a nice cake offering that day too.  The seafood can be found in the very aft part of the buffet.  My DH love it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

The only place I have ever seen raw oysters on the half shell is the Ocean Terrace Seafood bar for a cost.

I have seen baked oysters Rockefeller in the HC but no raw.

I wish they would have more raw available.  😁

If you go on Regal, they are there.  But all the way aft, they can be miss real easy, if you don't go to the last part of the buffet.  It is only once per week.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, geocruiser said:

If you go on Regal, they are there.  But all the way aft, they can be miss real easy, if you don't go to the last part of the buffet.  It is only once per week.

I got off last week. Saw lots of mussels/clams but did not see the oysters.   Bummer.   🙁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I got off last week. Saw lots of mussels/clams but did not see the oysters.   Bummer.   🙁

Sorry to hear that.  We have seen it on the last sea day.  I hope they have it on our winter cruises.  DH love oysters.