Those framed balconies on the Star

Seabreez

Our 1st cruise on NCL will be on the Star and we booked an AG guarantee.

I registered on-line and our cabin # was listed as 11012. After looking at a picture here on a post from another concerned cruiser will ours be framed??

I know someone can answer this for me. And does NCL ever change the cabin # once one is given on a GTY booking??

Thanks.

Our 1st cruise on NCL will be on the Star and we booked an AG guarantee.

I registered on-line and our cabin # was listed as 11012. After looking at a picture here on a post from another concerned cruiser will ours be framed??

I know someone can answer this for me. And does NCL ever change the cabin # once one is given on a GTY booking??

Thanks.

Relax none of the AG mini balconies are framed

Cabin 11012 is forward on the ship and may fall into the framed balcony areas (I dont remember if it's the first 2 or first 4 cabins on each side). Booking an AG (the last 4 minis AFT) rarely puts you in one of those cabins. Most people end up with an AF (as is your cabin 11012).

Cabin 11012 is forward on the ship and may fall into the framed balcony areas (I dont remember if it's the first 2 or first 4 cabins on each side). Booking an AG (the last 4 minis AFT) rarely puts you in one of those cabins. Most people end up with an AF (as is your cabin 11012).

not on deck 11 - I was in 11502 on the Dawn no frame. The framed area forward is not passenger space. I imagine that is where the senior officers live.

425996295_Dawn2005010.jpg.5a7a7ca76346a3fe8358ed651e391b6d.jpg

I was thinking the same thing shoreguy (after looking at pictures).

It should be pretty quiet near our cabin, agree??

agreed - you have a great location, You will be surprised how often the foward stairway/elevators will be the best choice. I am in 11520 next month on the Dawn. I perfer being forward on the Star/Dawn

Archived