Obstructed balcony on Ovation of the Seas

lbeg

We have the following two cabins booked on Ovation of the Seas, both classed as obstructed balconies.  Cabin No. 8514 and 7612.  Does anyone have any photos or information about the obstruction and the room itself.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thank you

7 hours ago, lbeg said:

We have the following two cabins booked on Ovation of the Seas, both classed as obstructed balconies.  Cabin No. 8514 and 7612.  Does anyone have any photos or information about the obstruction and the room itself.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thank you

I did a search for pics on all the websites for these two cabins and could not find any.  I do see, however, that 8514 is only obstructed by the "steel hull" that surrounds the balcony.  (so you are more enclosed).   7612, I do not see listed as "obstructed".

Thank you. I did think 8514 was only enclosed by the circle of the hull but wasn’t 100% sure. That looks fine! 

7612 is quoted on my booking as obstructed I’m guessing looks over the lifeboats hoping not too obstructed being a level above.