Mark Morris was awesome!

laura1960

We recently returned from a Western Caribbean Victory cruise, and had the BEST time with Mark Morris! I was a little apprehensive at first, never having booked an excursion online before. But there were no worries. A representative for Mark met us right at the pier, and took us to a little waiting area. Mark came to greet us, and then we were off in his air-conditioned van.

There were five of us (DH, myself, and three kids, 12, 7 and 5) and we truly enjoyed the tour. He was knowledgeable, informative, educated and very friendly. Virtually anything we asked - about Jamaican politics, education, plants, etc - he could discuss. He is a wonderful ambassador for his country.

He first took us up to the Fern Gully, a lush, tropical area, and then to the gorgeous Coyaba River Garden, Shaw Park, and finally to Dunn's River Falls. It was just $40 per person for adults, $30 for kids....WAY, way less than the ship charges and I'm certain we had a much better tour. I had heard several negative comments about Jamaica prior to this trip, and I'm so glad we brushed them aside and decided to go ashore. Mark Morris definitely made our trip to Jamaica a memorable one.

Ask if you have any questions!

Laura

We also had a great time with Mark. My parents, husband and I toured with him last November. We did an island tour, river tubing, lunch and shopping. Mark was a great host and gave us a nice view of Jamacia.

Very highly recommended!:D

Archived