Price Increases For Palo And Remy

STHCruising

As reported on Disney Cruise Line Blog, DCL is increasing the prices for Palo Brunch and Dinner from $30 per person to $40 per person.  Remy Dinner is now $125 per person and the Remy Brunch is $75 per person.   We mainly sail on the Magic and Wonder and always do both a Palo Dinner and Palo Brunch.  While disappointed to see a price increase, it probably won't impact our bookings at Palo.  What we won't likely do is book a second dinner, which we occasionally do book.  We sail on the Fantasy with our adult children from time-to-time and they don't appreciate the Remy experience.  At $125 per person, we won't book Remy very often - we thought the price of $85 from several years ago was a bit high for that experience.  How do you feel about these price increases?

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/2018/12/disney-cruise-line-increases-to-palo-and-remy-experiences/

Does it matter how we feel?    In 1998, I believe the upcharge for Palo was $5.  It has been increased several times since then.
$40 puts them at the high end when compared to other lines, particularly since some other lines make it clear that the gratuity is included in the upcharge (DCL gets very fuzzy on this issue and most people tip generously). 

I will continue to enjoy one Palo dinner as a platinum perk for as long as this perk remains in effect.  I will not pay for an additional Palo experience or for Remy.  If you care, the "fixed course" dinner at V&A is $185...so I guess they think the price is still decent!