Review - Norwegian Star - July 8-16, 2018 - Greece and Adriatic from Venice

projecthandbag

It was a delight to read your review Projecthandbag!  I am heading on a 11 night from Venice this July.  You wouldn’t happen to have your Freestyle Daily newsletters that you could share to give an idea of the activities/schedules?  I’m new to cruising and a little over cautious and prepared.  I hail from New Brunswick and have a long flight ahead like you did.  I also over pack and need to learn to travel light.  Any suggestions would be helpful. 

Thanks 

Joan (Canadian neighbor)

Thanks so much for replying JoAnne.  I can hardly wait (T-69 days).   I would greatly appreciate your time to scan and post the dailies.  I don't want to ruin the surprises for myself but I like to be prepared and I want to get as much in as possible.  I'll need a vacation afterward.   

Thanks again

Joan

1 hour ago, Karita said:

Yes I’m on that sailing.   I’m so excited, i can’t wait.  Looking something for the white hot party

Where are you traveling from?  I just received an email to access my “edocs”.  That makes this adventure so much more exciting.  Packing is going to be a chore. Lol

4 hours ago, jadair75 said:

Where are you traveling from?  I just received an email to access my “edocs”.  That makes this adventure so much more exciting.  Packing is going to be a chore. Lol

I’m traveling from Connecticut and we’re leaving on the 3rd at 9:30 PM and getting into Venice on the 4th at 11:30.

i already access and print  my edocs.   Packing is actually the fun part for me although I can’t seems to pack light.  What about you are you a light packer?