Celebrity Edge Feb 10, 2019

ricflyer

Hi there! I will be on this sailing to celebrate my 40th birthday which is on Valentine’s Day. I’m traveling with 2 of my closest friends on this sailing, both are new to Celebrity.

I used to live in Richmond so I look forward to talking with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I just came back from a work trip to Miami. It wasn’t hot but definitely warmer than here! I saw some ships leaving and was excited to know that it will soon be our turn.

ricflyer - My vacation has unexpectedly been extended to the whole month and I’m going to be in RVA the week before the cruise. Small world!

Edited by freshjive1479

On 1/24/2019 at 5:04 AM, freshjive1479 said:

I just came back from a work trip to Miami. It wasn’t hot but definitely warmer than here! I saw some ships leaving and was excited to know that it will soon be our turn.

ricflyer - My vacation has unexpectedly been extended to the whole month and I’m going to be in RVA the week before the cruise. Small world!

Just saw this post. Hope you have fun here in Richmond!! Tomorrow Januaury 31 the high is 32. So looking forward to the cruise!!!

We’re expecting snow here in the UK this evening. Nothing like what the US is going through now but they don’t handle it as well, especially in London. We don’t even have central heating in most homes here! My apartment is only 4 years old and we still have radiators. Lol

On 1/31/2019 at 6:26 PM, ricflyer said:

@freshjive1479 when are you flying down to FLL for the cruise??? I am leaving on Friday, Feb 8 on AA.

The three of us are on separate flights but two of us are flying down on the 8th as well. I’ll be at RIC dropping my friend off as he’s on the Spirit nonstop to FLL. Unfortunately I will have to return the car to Washington to avoid a ridiculous drop charge so i’ll likely be flying out of DCA. I’m flying standby so will be taking whomever has seats available.

Where are you staying? We rented an apartment in Wilton Manors just off Wilton Dr. 

I’ve seen! The weather has really been all over the place. That means that it should also be nice and warm when we get to Florida!

We are flying into Dulles from Heathrow on Tuesday then driving to my house in North Carolina. I was eventually able to find a very reasonable one-way rental so I’m now also flying out of RIC on Friday. It’s much closer and less hassle than getting back up to DC.

I know my friend is taking Spirit but I’m hoping to get on jetBlue lol. What time is your flight on AA?