Medical Insurance

sflutsch

Question for US Citizens / Senior Citizens on Medicare and traveling on this cruise. 

If injury or illness were to occur when in Australia, New Zealand for French Polynesia, our Medicare insurance is useless.    Any suggestions for medical insurance  while traveling abroad? 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:12 PM, sflutsch said:

Question for US Citizens / Senior Citizens on Medicare and traveling on this cruise. 

If injury or illness were to occur when in Australia, New Zealand for French Polynesia, our Medicare insurance is useless.    Any suggestions for medical insurance  while traveling abroad? 

Lecture will talk about this in detail. I use the benefits off the Chase Reserve card and supplement with Geo Trekker.

• Thanks 1

I too use benefits from Chase Sapphire cArd . The reason I get Med jet assist is

BecAuse if you read fine print of most policies, evacuation occurs only if ins company deems hospital you are in can not meet your needs. Med jet evacuates you to any hospital of choice ( up to 2x's yr) even if only 150+ miles from home. Evacuation can be to hospital of choice once stable.