MSC Meraviglia Kids Club

conshek

I am sailing in mid FEB on the Meraviglia with my 3 kids (13, 11, 8).  Can anyone tell me what their usual kids activities are?  Will they allow my 11 year old in the teen area with her older sister?  I know my 13 year old won't go into the teen area without her 11 year old sister but I read that you needed to be 12.  Not sure how strict they are with this?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

sorry can't really answer that question for older kids.  We went on MSC Merv. with our younger kids (4 and 6) at the time.  The kids had a great time, they had scheduled activities every day and you could get the flyer at the desk so you would know when and where to pick up the kids.  But activities were general like movie time 2-4pm, supper at buffet 6-7pm.  Our kids did computer time (playing Minecraft and simply apps), movie times, gym times (play games like tag, soccer etc but more fun in the inside gym area), they did coloring, sometimes parades through the grand promenade.  I was impressed with the kids club and our 2 kids really had a good time!

One note for other parents reading this... kids club opened at 9am...but Rome port you left ship at 7am, they would NOT take your kids earlier than 9am unless you had an excursion booked through MSC.  I had to book one on ship for that day through MSC (50 Euro) and show the kids club my reservation stub and drop our youngest off so it wouldn't ruin or preplanned private book excursion. 

• Like 1